Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Why don't I just go to bed?

It's 5 minutes to 1 a.m. and I am sleepy.  I just want to post something real quick, then I'll go lay down.  I got the Spring 2013 Modern Quilts Unlimited issue in the mail last week and saw some great projects in there, like this one...

 and this one...

My fabrics ordered from Pink Chalk Fabrics for the Retro Rubies QAL also arrived.  I think they will really turn out well.


I also ordered a scrap pack (I love the surprise fabrics!) and I got some pretty great fabrics, like a little Full Moon Lagoon, Dear Stella J'Adore Paris Map in canvas, Cherry on Top by Keiko, Bowling Pins from Asbury, Cherry Christmas (I think that's right) by Aneela Hoey...


a little Pearl Bracelet, Chicopee, Novella also.  


Also, I am participating in the Fabric Basket Swap (see button to the side) and just finished up the actual baskets themselves (tutorial here).  Now I need to see what kinds of goodies and I can pull together and get it packaged and sent.  This is my first swap, so I'm pretty excited about it.  




No comments:

Post a Comment