Saturday, May 11, 2013

My first QAYG project

For the Easiest Sew Along Ever I decided to do a rainbow pouch and am following this tutorial from Lori H. Designs blog.  I adjusted the size down a little bit since all I had on hand was a 7" zipper.  Here's my progress so far...


This pic taken via Instagram looks a little washed out.  I can't wait to finish it up, but I have to pace myself to make it last until the sew along is over in 2 weeks.  I think it will be a little too small for my liking and it will be tough sewing the zipper on given the thickness of the exterior, but we will prevail in the end!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!  Last year my husband bought me a gift certificate for a massage and a facial and he said my gift this year is that I actually get to use it.  Yep, I still have not gone yet.  Hopefully this week sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment