Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I joined another swap..

These are becoming a little addictive.  I'm currently involved in a fabric basket swap, modern low volume fat quarter swap, over the rainbow charms swap and now I am signed up for Lia's Handmades Secret Tote Bag Swap.  I resisted signing up all month long, thinking that I might be getting in over my head, but then I realized that I've already done my part on all the aforementioned swaps, so I typed and clicked my way into sweet participation.

In the flickr group, you create an inspirational mosaic so that your partner can get a pretty good idea of what you would like to receive.  Here's mine:

1. spring tote with grommets, 2. market totes, 3. Charley Harper Inspired Embroidered Tote, Simplicity 2685, 4. Flowing Dots Tote, 5. Jacqui's Tote of Many Colors, 6. Fabric Stack, 7. Scrappy Patchwork Weekender Bag, 8. navy teal coral, 9.Mosaic for 4x5, 10. Quilted Weekender Bag, 11. Sample Block ~ 4 X 5 Bee ~ 2013 Q1 ~ Hive 1, 12. Pretty little pouch swap finished... the back, 13. Wonky Bee, 14. Fairytale Forest quilt close up, 15. Pleated tote, 16. Tote Sewing

Deadline for sign up is tomorrow, May 29, so you still have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment